- Avoid exposure of the skin to the sun. The sun rays emit harsh ultra violet rays which are responsible for breaking down the collagen and elastin content in the body. Hence the skin loses out its ability to stay, firm, elastic and supple. The harsh rays of the sun are responsible for the skin to get dry which eventually leads to causing wrinkles to appear on the face.
- Ensure to regularly exfoliate and wash your skin well. As you are aware of the environmental assaults that are responsible for wrinkle formation. By ensuring to properly wash and exfoliate your skin it will help to reduce the appearance of visible fine lines and wrinkles.
- Keep your skin well moisturized at all times. Moisturization of the skin ensures to enhance the hydration levels of the skin. Hence the skin is well nourished due to moisturization. Moisturization helps to deplete the formation of wrinkles on the face. Ensure to moisturize twice every day. This keeps your skin well fed and avoids the dryness issue.
- Ensure to maintain an antioxidant rich diet. Antioxidant provides the body with sufficient minerals like vitamins which prove to help to boost the collagen and elastin levels in the body. Hence the skin is well hydrated right at the cellular levels and maintains its elasticity and suppleness. Antioxidant promotes healthy skin care and avoids the formation of wrinkles.
- Avoid smoking and excessive consumption of alcohol. As per research red wine does have antioxidant properties and helps to anti-age. Nevertheless, excessive consumption of alcohol and smoking leads to causing the skin to get dry and which eventually leads to wrinkling formation.
The above-mentioned points are the 5 vital tips to avoid wrinkle formation. But as the natural process of aging catches up you need to provide your skin with extra care and nourishment. Derma Viva Anti-Wrinkle Complex is the perfect solution to fight the signs of aging effectively. Derma Viva Anti-Wrinkle Complex is responsible for restoring and rejuvenating the youthfulness of your skin.